More in this Section:
Switching Banks has Never Been Easier!!!
- By using the Security Bank of Pulaski County switch checklist, you can quickly and safely move all of your checking activities to your new checking account in 5 easy steps.
- Stop writing checks on your former account. Now that you have your new temporary checks you can stop using your former account. Destroy your old checks and cut up any debit or ATM cards that are attached to that account. Be sure to leave sufficient funds in your account to cover any outstanding items.
- Change your direct deposits. Begin by taking an inventory or all your direct deposits. Then contact your employer, retirement plan administrator, or other income source and provide them with your new account number and bank routing number (081518045).
- If you receive Social Security payments, simply call the Social Security Administration
(1-800-772-1213) to make the switch, or come into the bank and we can fill out a direct deposit change form for you.
- Change your automatic payments. Identify all of the payments that you make automatically from your previous checking account. Contact each company and provide them with your new information.
- Sign up for Online Banking. You'll be able to easily track the status of your direct deposits and automatic payments as they switch to your new checking account.
- Close your former account. Once you are sure that all outstanding checks have cleared and automatic deposits/payments have stopped, close your previous checking account.
Again, Welcome to Security Bank of Pulaski County. We look forward to getting to know you and invite you to get the most from us by taking advantage of the many products and services offered by our bank.